pros to dating me:
- there is no limit to the amount of times I will watch The Hobbit or The Lord of the Rings extended editions
Tutorial: how to make organized notes.
- Read the objectives of the lecture. If there aren’t any, flip through the lecture slides and make an outline. This puts into perspective what you need to be learning and what you should get out of this lecture.
- Skim the book to get familiar with how the information is divided compared to your outline or objectives. While doing this, you’ll figure out whether or not you need the extra details from the book. Sometimes the lecture is enough and you could keep the textbook just as a reference to things you don’t get.
- Write down the first objective and flip to the page in the book that has the information pertaining to that objective. Read the lecture slide then refer to the book for details.
- Combine your lecture notes with the textbook information. Do this by rewriting the information in your own words and try to be as concise as possible.
- Keep doing this for every objective. Paste things if it helps.
- Make sure that you’re not just copying information. Use visual aids as much as possible. Put the information in a table, flowchart, diagram, etc.. (refer to this post to see how I make my flowcharts).
- When you’re done with all your objectives, go through the lecture and your notes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
General tips on how to keep them organized:
- Be systemic. Making objective-oriented notes is one way to do that.
- Use two (or more colors). Color-coding information helps me remember it + it doesn’t look that bad.
- Section your objectives according to the topic. Then make sure that when you’re writing out the information, it’s in a sequence that’s understandable.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making my notes since I started med school. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
Hope this helps and as always, happy studying :)
i lOOOOVE orchestra so much and i met two other oboists who are super nice and it’s just so chilled out and fun and a nice way to end mondays
you were named after the bravest man I ever knew, xkit guy potter-
elementary • 1.13
—no cabbie is going to stop if you blow a whistle at them.
gets home from medieval lit seminar and does work for next weeks medieval lit seminar
no phone don’t autocorrect my i’s to capitals i need to look cool & casual for the internet
this is embarassing
*sees a pic of a skinny person* *inspired for 11 seconds*
the reviews say “gritty realism” but the heart whispers “suburban straight boy libertarian fantasy with a limited color palette”
UNDERRATED YOUTUBERS ×
→ TheThirdPew "I’m Nathan. Welcome to the place where you’ll keep a straight face."
birthday: 24th march
single or taken: single lol
height: 5ft 6 I think!!
eye color: hazel
middle name: elizabeth mackenzie
favorite color: lilac
lucky number: 3
hogwarts house: hufflepuff
favorite fictional character: blaine anderson
favorite television show: elementary, rookie blue
favorite season: elementary season 1
future children’s names: scarlett and oliver
meaning of your name: virginity lol
what do you plan to/do for a living: no idea, maybe publishing or teaching
starbucks order: chocolate cream frappuccino with whipped cream and a shot of peppermint
THIS OR THAT:
introvert or extrovert
dawn or dusk
righty or lefty
coffee or tea
rain or shine
reading or writing